Sales powers our company
Sales drive our business. Our sales professionals don’t just deal in state-of-the-art technology and expertise – their main emphasis is on strategic consultancy.
To do this, they need a talent for sales, analytical skills, the ability to work well in a team and, above all, enthusiasm for what we do:
- A talent for sales, in order to bring negotiations to a successful completion
- Enthusiasm, for identifying requirements and presenting tailored solutions in a convincing manner
- Analytical skills achieving an understanding of a highly complex subject matter
- The ability to work well in a team - pooling resources for joint success
- Ideally, relevant professional experience in selling consultancy-intensive software solutions
Our Sales Division is structured by region and specific sector. Staff have the possibility of operating from nine business locations across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Finally major requirements are actively prospecting for new customers and maintaining constant contact with existing clients. Regular sales meetings are held to maintain the dialog across all locations.
We attend to customers from all types of sectors and business size. We are continuously expanding our partner network in order to achieve optimum penetration of the SME Workforce Management market. Long-term cooperation with suppliers of complementary solutions enables us to extend the ATOSS portfolio and reinforce our presence in regional, sector and niche markets, both at home and abroad.
Our Sales Division offers excellent conditions for pursuing successful careers:
- Products with high market potential
- Healthy prospects for sales, especially in software licenses
- A big-name customer base – from SMEs to major corporates
- Advanced training and mentoring program
- Excellent opportunities for high performers
You decide how high you want to climb. We can make practically anything possible, and we love outperformers!
Thomas Kirn, Managing Director Sales
“We intend to develop the sales sector further and focus our activities even more on regions and sectors. Motivated, talented sales professionals can expect excellent opportunities for development and advancement – in both channel as well as in direct sales”.