YOUR TASK SCOPE:
- Requirement Engineering: collect, analyze, organize and check requirements
- Planning and management of the release content: define features for the next release
- Specification of the new features, create tests and use cases
- Monitoring the implementation of new features
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent with a distinct IT background
- Professional experience in product management or development of software solutions
- Sound technical or IT/Software background
- Understanding of business processes, structured. Result-oriented work and customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- German language would be a plus
Dive into the dynamic world of ATOSS! We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Mihaela Badea.