ATOSS Software AG: Management Board at the AGM reports excellent development in business, positive outlook and further prospects for growth
sales in turn led to an increase of 22 percent in operating profits (EBIT) which came in at EUR 2.5 million, with a margin on sales (EBIT) of 26 percent, compared with 24 percent in the year before.
Shareholders at the AGM endorsed the management’s proposals, with all resolutions adopted by a large majority. The members of the Supervisory Board were confirmed in office, and the proposed dividend of EUR 0.72 per share was approved. ATOSS Software AG therefore remains true to its dividend policy which provides for continuity and allows shareholders to enjoy a generous share in the company’s success. The dividend will be disbursed to shareholders on May 2, 2014.
ATOSS continues to experience strong demand for its workforce management solutions. The climate in this sector coupled with this high level of interest together offer outstanding prospects for growth and therefore also further potential for ATOSS stock. Against this background, the Management Board once again expects to see new record results in the current financial year 2014, with further growth in 2015.
- 02.05.2014 Dividend distribution (proposed at EUR 0.72 per share)
- 13.05.2014 Publication of the three months’ statements
- 22.07.2014 Press release announcing six months‘ statements
- 12.08.2014 Publication of the six months’ statements
- 21.10.2014 Press release announcing nine months’ statements
- 14.11.2014 Publication of the nine months’ statements
- 24.-26.11.2014 German Equity Forum, Frankfurt