Your Task Scope:
- Take part in the development of our successful workforce management product
- Take part in designing and implementing security strategies & processes for our complex JEE application
- Implement new authentication protocols and get familiar with those that are already supported
- Implement new technologies directly into our product or by making use of 3rd party components
- Configure and maintain our test environments & frameworks for authentication & authorization
- Support colleagues from other departments in achieving the desired configuration & functionality
- Analyze and fix security vulnerabilities discovered by dedicated quality-assurance checks
- Stay up to date and react on technological & security evolutions in the industry
- Work with a state-of-the-art JAVA environment and development process
- Proficiency in Java
- University degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Familiar with web-application mechanisms such as cookies, HTTP, session handling and one-shot tokens
- Familiar with SSO (Single Sign-On) or 3rd party authentication protocols such as NTLM, Kerberos, LDAP, SAML, oAuth, etc.
- Experience with servlet containers such as Tomcat
- Good English language skills
Dive into the dynamic world of ATOSS! We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Alexandra Guliman.