Your Task Scope:
- Requirement Engineering: collect, analyze, organize and check requirements
- Management of the product and release planning: create and update product roadmap; define features for the next release
- Specification of new features, create tests and use cases
- Monitoring the implementation of new features
- Master degree in computer science, business administration or equivalent with a distinct IT background
- Professional experience in product management or development of software solutions
- Sound technical or IT/Software background
- Understanding of business processes, structured, result-oriented work and customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably fluency in German
Dive into the dynamic world of ATOSS! We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Mihaela Nicolicescu.