Determining how many employees are required
With which qualifications?
Personnel structure optimization
Match personnel requirement and structure in the long-term
Aligning personnel demand and personnel capacity over the medium-term
Operationally aligning personnel demand and personnel capacity in a sales, service, cost-optimized as well as employee-oriented manner
Managing and steering personnel
Optimal response to short-term changes
Time and attendance management
Recording and evaluating working time
Working hours flexibilization
Demands made of time management
- Retroactively applicable and multi-variant capability
- Payment terms taken into account
- Automatic warning if rules are breached
- Reporting tools and dialogs flexibly designed
- Benefit-based authorization system
- Working times evaluated in compliance with company agreements, collective agreements and legislation.
- Data automatically transmitted to payroll
Comprehensive functionality, innovative technology
ATOSS offers a comprehensive software portfolio ranging from time recording, access control, time management and self services through workforce forecasting and human resource planning to long-term capacity planning. We have the right solution for any challenge and any company size. We support companies in responding to market requirements quickly and cost-effectively and putting working time flexibilization concepts into practice.
The active inclusion of employees in time management promotes personal responsibility and fosters motivation, resulting in turn in better performance and service quality. As a specialist in modern workforce management, ATOSS has developed various modules for the employee-oriented organization of working time. They include, for example, an Employee & Manager Self Service as the ideal extension of an employee portal devoted to time and attendance management or apps for mobile workforce management. Functions such as preferred duty planning or shift exchange platforms contribute to a better work-life balance.
Benefits and Effects
- Master data administered
- Times recorded independently of time, place or device
- Time management with intuitive, userfriendly interface
- Times evaluated for payroll accounting
- Compliance with legislation and rules
- Analysis and controlling with individual reports